Hello there! I am Joanna Johnson and I would like to share with you one of my favorite recipes for a gorgeous appetizer which will not only be an amazing intro to your excellent dinner. This divine meal will give your to guests a taste of royal perfection! Embark in this enchanting world of recipes, where food is not just a necessary factor for existence, but a way of expressing yourself.
What is the recipe?
- Special goat cheese which has a flavor of blue-cheese, but just enough to only make you intrigued, not disgusted. You can choose from a lot of types of cheese on the market. Some of them will be really cheep, some might get to extremes in pricing. Choose the one which suits best your budget. If you can decide with one you should buy, ask if you can try a little of it.
- Marmalade - I prefer a cherry-flavored one, but it doesn’t really matter if it is made of some other kid of fruit.
- A big pan
What do I need to do?
It is a really easy-to-do recipe and requires no more than 15 minutes to make the appetizers. First, heat the oven on a medium setting. Meanwhile, slice the cheese on four parts. Each one should be about 100 grams and no more. When the oven heats enough, place the slices in it and let them melt a bit until they get a thin, orange crust. Place each slice on a separate plate and garnish with two tablespoonsof marmalade. The appetizer should be served semi-cold.
Any tips for the dessert?
Like the ingredients, but the recipe doesn’t suit your already planned dinner? Then, worry not and follow these amazing tips for a Goat Cheese Mousse With Jam dessert.
Fill four small cups with two tablespoons of red jam. Add the mousse on top of the jam and garnish with figs and nuts for a better taste!
How do I clean my oven afterwards?
Specialist in oven cleaning in Sydney say the best way to clean greasy spills and burnt food from an oven is to use baking soda mixed with vinegar. Apply the mixture on the insides of the oven and leave it do its work for 20 to 30 minutes. Scrub away the loosen grime with a kitchen sponge and rinse with warm water.
Latest posts by Joanna Johnson (see all)
- Halloween Special Luminaires by Sassaby | Weekly Free Printables - October 27, 2013
- Minimalist Party Invitation By CocoElla | Weekly Free Printables - October 20, 2013
- Daily Wallpaper | Vivid Flowers - September 29, 2013